Nevada Poker – Compare The Best Real Money Poker Sites In NV
The State that is best known for its gambling destinations offers plenty of opportunities to play online poker. In this Nevada poker guide, we’ll be looking at both online and in-person options and explain the difference between legal and offshore sites.
Keep reading to discover exclusive bonuses that you can claim as a new NV poker player. Our guide also includes details about different payment methods and the pros and cons of ring-fencing in Nevada.
Nevada Poker Sites
100% deposit match up to $3,000
100% deposit match up to $1,000
100% up to $500
$5,000 Welcome Package For New Players
The Latest Nevada Poker News
Nevada poker is legal, both at licensed land-based casinos and online platforms. However, since regulation in 2013, little has changed in the world of NV poker.
- 2013 – Assembly Bill 114 is signed into law by Gov. Brian Sandoval. With this law, legal online poker and, to a certain extent, online casino gambling, are introduced.
- 2010 – Online sports betting apps are legalized in the State.
List of the Best Nevada Poker Sites
The following are the best Nevada poker sites chosen by our team of experts. These are all sites that are available to residents and offer a superb combination of games, bonuses, and features.
- BetOnline – The Flagship Online Poker Site in Nevada.
- SportsBetting.ag – One of the Best NV Poker Sites for Promotions.
- Everygame – A Top Nevada Poker Site for Beginners.
- Wild Casino – Provides an Excellent Range of Live Poker Tables.
Reviews of the Best Nevada Poker Sites
Find out why our experts have chosen these sites as the best ones for real money poker in Nevada. Even though the State is home to a very limited number of legal sites, all the best ones are located offshore. They, however, accept USD payments and have a long track record of providing a professional service to players in the US.
1. BetOnline – The Flagship Online Poker Site in Nevada
The BetOnline Poker platform fulfills the vast majority of players’ demands, and is, therefore, the overall best poker site in the State. Beginners can access extensive tutorials and strategy guides and even practice playing poker for free. When playing with real money, players can access both low and high-stakes tables as well as numerous poker tournaments.
No matter your poker skills or experience level, you’ll be greeted by a choice of welcome offers when you join this casino. Using the right BetOnline Casino bonus codes, you can unlock matched bonuses, poker chips, and even freeroll tickets. Rewards are available for both USD and cryptocurrency deposits and include reasonable terms and conditions.
- Plenty of poker tournaments, including Sit ‘n Go’s
- Offers both live dealer and virtual poker
- Generous bonuses and promotions for new and existing players
- Apps are available for Android, iOS, Mac, and PC
- Does not accept eWallet payments
2. SportsBetting.ag – One of the Best NV Poker Sites for Promotions
Sportsbetting.ag is one of the best poker casinos in the US and is available in Nevada. This site offers plenty of poker promotions that are available to both new and existing players. These promotions include a variety of matched bonuses and freeroll tickets, but there are also table-specific offers, such as Bad Beat Jackpots.
In addition to offering some of the best online casino bonuses for poker, Sportsbetting.ag is a top crypto site that accepts 15 coins and tokens. It also allows you to deposit up to $500k and withdraw up to $100k at a time with Bitcoin. Moreover, there are no additional costs when paying with cryptocurrencies, and payouts are normally quicker than USD methods.
- Offers $1 million Windfall Jackpot tournaments
- Poker app available for Mac and PC
- One of the best poker sites in Nevada for high rollers
- Plenty of low and high-stakes tables featuring Hold’em and Omaha
- A dated poker platform with minimal graphics
3. Everygame – A Top Nevada Poker Site for Beginners
Everygame is a top-rated Nevada poker site for players with little or no playing experience. This user-friendly online casino offers numerous articles that explain the rules of the game and help you develop your winning strategy. In addition, it also provides various low-stakes tables that have $0.02 or $0.04 blinds.
When you first join this casino, you’ll be able to choose your favorite welcome bonus from the available Everygame bonus codes. You’ll be able to use your bonus on eligible poker variants, including Texas Hold’em and Omaha. In addition, by registering an account, you’ll also be enrolled in the loyalty club that provides no deposit bonuses and other benefits.
- Offers free guides to help you learn how to play poker
- Plenty of promotions, including no deposit offers
- A fixed rakeback rate of 36% on select tables
- Live chat available 24/7
- Fewer features than other top Nevada poker sites
4. Wild Casino – Provides an Excellent Range of Live Poker Tables
Wild Casino provides both virtual and live poker tables. Its live games are hosted by professional dealers and broadcast live in HD. They are provided by renowned providers, namely Visionary iGaming and Fresh Deck Studios, and include a selection of table limits that range between $5 and $5,000.
The selection of virtual poker games includes Caribbean Stud, Oasis, and Tri Card. For these and other poker games, you’ll be able to claim Wild Casino bonus codes to unlock generous rewards and promotions. The casino is also available on mobile through a mobile-optimized main website that does not require you to download any additional software.
- Try virtual poker games for free in demo mode
- A very good selection of virtual poker tables
- Live Super 6 Poker hosted by professional dealers
- Supports a very good selection of cryptocurrencies
- No dedicated poker promotions or tournaments
Frequently Asked Questions about Poker in Nevada
Is online poker legal in Nevada?
Can I legally play poker online in Nevada?
What is the most legit online poker site for Nevada?
What is the best online poker site for beginners in Nevada?
Comparing Poker Sites in Nevada
Here is an overview of the main features, bonuses, and games offered by the top Nevada poker sites:
|100% up to $1,000
|100% up to $1,000
|200% up to $1,000
|300% up to $3,000
Is Online Poker Legal in Nevada?
Yes, Nevada online poker was legalized in 2013. However, there are only a couple of licensed poker rooms available, so offshore casinos remain the best option for residents.
To join a legal poker site, residents must be 21 years or older and be physically in the State. Moreover, the State has imposed a maximum rakeback rate of 10%.
Nevada laws prohibit unlicensed poker operators from being based in the State. In this guide, we’ve only featured sites that are located offshore and licensed by competent jurisdictions. These sites fall within a legal gray area since they are not physically located in Nevada.
Nevada Poker Laws
You can play Nevada poker at land-based casinos and poker rooms as well as online. Here is an overview of the State’s rules regarding this popular card game.
- Online poker laws – Playing online poker is legally allowed in the State, but only at licensed poker platforms and casinos.
- Offline poker laws – The gambling capital of the world provides an immense variety of land-based poker options.
- Gambling age – To play real money poker in Nevada, residents must be 21 years or over.
Can I Play at an Offshore Poker Room from Nevada
Nevada online casinos and poker rooms are legally allowed as long as they are licensed. To join them, you must be physically in the State. Geolocation software is used to ensure this legal requirement.
The offshore casinos that we’ve listed in this guide do not check that you are located in the State. As a result, you can access them even when you are in another supported State.
Due to the geolocation limitation and several other disadvantages of legal poker rooms, our experts have concluded that offshore online casinos remain the best option for Nevada poker games.
Legal Poker Sites vs Offshore Poker Sites
Throughout this guide, we make reference to both legal and offshore Nevada poker sites. Since these terms are sometimes misunderstood, we will now explain them in further detail.
Legal sites are ones that are licensed by the State. They are typically located in Nevada and adhere to the rules and regulations set forth by the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB).
Offshore sites, meanwhile, are ones that are located in foreign countries. They include a variety of Panama, Curacao, and Costa Rica casinos, and offer a variety of different features and characteristics. All the offshore casinos in this guide are licensed and secure, but not all offshore platforms on the Internet are trustworthy.
How can I tell the Difference between a Legal and Offshore Poker Site?
The easiest way to identify a site as either legal or offshore is to look for the licensing information. In the case of a legal Nevada poker platform, you should find the NGCB seal of approval at the bottom of the main page. You should also find additional information, such as the name of the licensed operator and the license number.
There are hundreds of offshore poker sites on the Internet, but not all are licensed or reputable. The listed platforms offering real money poker in Nevada are all licensed and secure. Even though they are located offshore, they are regulated by competent jurisdictions. They are also some of the best poker sites according to Reddit users.
You can view the licensing information of these sites in the same way as you would for legal sites. By scrolling down to the bottom of the main page, you should be able to view the licensing authority and other pertinent information.
Online Poker Safety & Fairness – Who Regulates Legal Poker Sites in Nevada?
One of the responsibilities of regulating authorities, whether the NGCB or any offshore authority, is to ensure that platforms provide safe and fair gaming. Operators must prove that their games are unbiased and random, and must engage independent test labs to verify their claims. They must also implement a variety of security measures, such as encryption, to protect users and their funds.
Another important feature of licensed poker sites is support for responsible gambling. All our featured Nevada online poker platforms offer helpful resources to keep playing fun. These include self-check questionnaires and several voluntary limits. Players are also provided with links and details of professional organizations and charities that can provide further assistance.
Offshore Poker Sites in Nevada – Are Offshore Poker Sites Safe for Nevada Players?
The listed offshore poker sites provide a safe environment in which to play poker and many other casino games. These sites rank among the best Bitcoin poker sites but also accept a variety of USD payment methods.
To keep yourself safe when playing at any legal or offshore poker site, you should always use payment options that are not linked directly to your main bank account. eWallets, cryptocurrencies, prepaid cards, and other options supported by the best Vanilla Visa casinos provide suitable banking methods.
All our featured casinos also require you to register an account. During registration, you should choose strong and unique passwords and activate two-factor authentication if it is available. You should never divulge your password or payment credentials to anyone, not even to the casino’s customer care team.
Will Nevada be Ring-Fenced or Shared Player Pool?
Legal Nevada online poker rooms are ring-fenced in the Multi-State Gaming Agreement (MSIGA). This means that if you join a legal site, you will only be able to play with players who joined Nevada, New Jersey, Delaware, and, more recently, Michigan poker sites.
By joining offshore poker sites, including BetOnline, you will not form part of this shared player pool. Instead, you will be able to play with players from across the US.
Perks of Ring-Fencing Player Pools
The main advantage of ring-fencing players is that players may receive tailored services, such as the option to fund their accounts in cash using retail points. Support may also be provided in convenient languages, such as Spanish or French.
Ring-fencing provides numerous advantages to operators. By grouping players from States where online poker is legal, operators are less likely to break any rules and face fines.
Drawbacks of Ring-Fencing Player Pools
There are numerous disadvantages to ring-fencing poker players. The MSIGA that legal Nevada legal sites form part of only has about 22.8 million potential players within it. By comparison, top Nevada poker sites, such as BetOnline, have access to approximately 240 million players.
This difference between that these popular figures means that bonuses and offers provided by BetOnline are normally much better than those offered by legal sites. In addition, tournaments also feature higher guaranteed prize pools and players get access to a much broader variety of competitors.
How to Play Online Poker in Nevada
It only takes a couple of minutes to join a Nevada online poker site. To sign-up to BetOnline, here’s what you need to do:
Step 1: Register Your BetOnline Account
Visit the BetOnline website and click on ‘Join’ to begin registration. Enter your personal information, including a valid email and mobile number.
Step 2: Confirm Your Email Address
The BetOnline team will send you an email to confirm your email address. Click on the link found within the email to complete this step. You may wish to check your junk folder if you can’t find the email.
Step 3: Select Your Payment Method
Visit BetOnline’s cashier page and select your preferred payment method. This casino lets you pay in USD using a variety of payment methods. It also supports deposits of 15 cryptocurrencies. Click on the appropriate logo to choose your payment method.
Step 4: Complete Your First Deposit
Enter the amount that you wish to deposit and any appropriate BetOnline bonus code. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your first deposit.
Step 5: Start Playing Online Poker
Once your payment is complete, you’ll be able to play online poker with real money in Nevada. Use BetOnline’s user-friendly navigation menu to browse through the available tables and tournaments and click on the one that you wish to join to start playing online poker.
Making Deposits & Withdrawals at Nevada Poker Sites
You can fund your Nevada poker site account using a variety of currencies and banking options. No matter which option you choose, you can rest assured that your payment is secured using the latest security measures, including encryption.
Crypto at Poker Sites
Cryptocurrencies offer a great way to fund your poker platform account without exposing your main bank account. Top Bitcoin casinos support a wide variety of coins and tokens and do not add any extra fees for payments. In addition, they are able to process payouts quicker and extend higher-value rewards than those available for USD payments.
eWallets at Poker Sites
eWallets, such as ecoPayz and EzeeWallet, provide another suitable way to keep your main bank account separate from your poker site activity. Unfortunately, only a few Nevada poker sites accept this payment option since it is expensive to support. Suitable alternatives include prepaid cards, cryptocurrencies, and other options available at the best Ethereum casinos.
Traditional Payment Methods
You can use debit/credit cards, bank transfers, and other familiar payment options to fund your poker site account using USD. The best credit card casinos support a wide variety of options, but these may not always be available for both deposits and withdrawals. Moreover, these sites try not to add on any payment charges, but when they do, these are comparatively low.
Poker Site Bonuses available for Nevada Players
Our featured Nevada poker sites provide some of the best sign-up casino bonuses in the US. In addition, they offer a variety of ongoing promotions that are available to all players.
All casino offers are subject to terms and conditions. These include wagering requirements, minimum deposit values, and expiry periods. When choosing the best Nevada poker sites, our experts also looked at the terms and found that the listed sites provide reasonable rules.
Match Deposit Bonuses
This popular casino offer tops up the value of your payment by a certain percentage. The best reload bonuses may increase the value by 100% or sometimes more. This means that a $100 deposit might instantly become a $200 bankroll.
No Deposit Bonuses
There are several types of no deposit bonuses, such as free poker chips or free roll tickets. You can get these bonuses through loyalty rewards or by completing a simple task, such as referring your friends.
Free Roll Tickets
Some of the best online poker tournaments, especially ones that feature high-value prize pools, require participants to pay an entry fee. Free roll tickets allow holders to join the tournament without needing to pay this fee.
Playing on Nevada Poker Apps & Mobile Sites
In addition to playing on your computer, you can download poker apps onto your phone or access mobile-friendly websites to play directly from your browser. Whilst only a few recommended sites provide downloadable apps, all listed Nevada poker casinos offer mobile-optimized main websites.
Mobile Poker Apps – Advantages & Disadvantages
There are numerous reasons to play poker on the best real money casino cash apps. Here are the main pros and cons of mobile poker:
- Learn how to play poker for free wherever you are
- Access the full variety of tables and tournaments
- Get rewarded with special mobile app bonuses
- Deposit and withdraw funds directly from your mobile device
- You can only download apps onto supported Android and iOS versions
- It can be difficult to concentrate on a poker game in noisy environments
How to Download Poker Apps or Software
It is easy to download apps from Nevada poker sites that offer them. Below, we’ve provided you with simple instructions to download the BetOnline Android and iOS apps.
- Visit the BetOnline website using your mobile device. It doesn’t matter which browser you use.
- Tap on ‘Download & Play’ to view all the supported operating systems.
- Tap on either ‘Android’ or ‘iOS’ to begin downloading the installation file. You may need to confirm the download if prompted by your mobile’s system.
- Once the installation file has been downloaded, you may need to open it in order to begin the installation. On most systems, the installation will begin automatically.
- When the BetOnline poker app has been successfully installed, you’ll find its icon in your app library. Tap it to launch it and either sign in or sign up to start playing mobile poker.
Tips for Playing Online Poker for Real Money in Nevada
Here are our experts’ top Nevada poker tips:
- Join low-stakes poker first – If you’re relatively new to poker, you should join low-stakes tables first. These will give you an opportunity to get used to the game without the risk of losing a large chunk of your bankroll.
- Develop your skills with free resources – Many of the featured Nevada poker sites offer free tutorials and strategy guides to help you improve your game and beat your opponents. Take advantage of these resources to enhance your performance.
- Play in quiet and well-lit spaces – Poker requires concentration and focus, so always choose spaces that do not offer constant distractions. It’s also a good idea to clear your game area and find comfortable seating.
- Keep cheat sheets handy – Before you start a real money poker session, make sure that you have all the resources you need at hand. Whether you’re using cheat sheets or hand value guides, having them close by will allow you to concentrate on the game.
- Take advantage of poker bonuses – You can get the best-value bonuses by claiming Nevada poker welcome offers. These are only available to you once, so you should try and make the most of them.
Playing Online Poker vs Poker Live in Nevada
Nevada’s land-based casinos need no introduction, yet many players still find online poker sites to be better. There are numerous reasons for this, starting with the convenience of being able to play online poker from anywhere.
Playing poker live is certainly an exciting experience, however, it can be overwhelming for inexperienced players. The nervousness of playing in person can lead to errors of judgment and confusion. Playing online allows you to keep helpful resources at hand and the lack of noise and distractions make it easier to concentrate on the game.
By playing poker online, you can easily switch tables or even casinos. Rakebacks and promotions are usually higher at offshore casinos, and you can pay with both USD and cryptocurrencies. Moreover, you can access a wider variety of tournaments and even find innovative poker variants, such as Super 6.
Live Poker in Nevada – Casinos With Poker Rooms
Nevada is home to over 300 land-based casinos of varying sizes and gaming facilities. The following are the three best establishments for poker.
- Address: 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas NV 89109.
- Opening hours: All day.
Few casinos enjoy the same reputation and prestige as the Bellagio. This world-famous casino and resort offers poker players over 40 tables that feature numerous variants. There are also numerous tournaments available year-round, including ones with high-value prize pools.
Golden Nugget Las Vegas
- Address: 29 East Fremont St, Las Vegas NV 89101.
- Opening hours: All day.
The Golden Nugget Las Vegas offers a dedicated poker room with 13 tables. On these tables, players can enjoy Mississippi Stud, Let It Ride, and a variety of other variants. The casino also offers plenty of video poker machines along with slots and other table games.
Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino
- Address: 3500 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas NV 89109.
- Opening hours: All day.
Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino offers over 130,000 square feet of gaming space that include 13 poker tables. This land-based casino organizes frequent poker tournaments with cash prizes, including ones featuring jackpots and other bonuses.
- Address: 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas NV 89109.
- Opening hours: All day.
The Venetian boasts 120,000 square feet of casino gaming possibilities and includes 37 tables with plenty of popular variants. This land-based Nevada poker casino also organizes frequent tournaments for poker and several other card games.
Wynn Las Vegas
- Address: 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas NV 89109.
- Opening hours: All day.
The Wynn Las Vegas offers just short of 100,000 square feet of floor space in its extensive casino. Visitors can sit at 25+ poker tables and play Crazy 4 Poker, Pai Gow Poker, and several other exciting variants. There are also numerous tournaments, including windfalls.
Famous Nevada Poker Players
Nevada is home to many of the US’ most successful and famous players. Many chose to relocate to Vegas and other cities in the State in order to be closer to the gambling capital of the world. Here are three of the most famous Nevada poker players:
- Dan Smith – Born in NJ, Smith moved to Vegas and has won over $39 million from poker so far. Once ranking 4th in the Global All Time Money List, his current rank dropped to 7th. However, he continues to hold the current prize record for a Nevada resident.
- Antonio Esfandiari – Esfandiari is an Iranian-born poker player that has won over $27.8 million from games and tournaments. He currently resides in Las Vegas and ranks 20th on the All Time Money List. He is one of a few players that were once ranked 1st on the list.
- Joseph Cheong – Cheong was born in South Korea but eventually made his way to Las Vegas. To date, he has won over $16 million from poker and ranks 50th on the Global All Time Money List. He has, previously, ranked 25th on this list.
The Best Poker Site in Nevada
Playing poker online in Nevada is easy, safe, and fun thanks to the best poker sites. Among them, BetOnline rises above all others thanks to its combination of poker games, player bonuses, and platform features. This is a professional site that is suitable for both novice and experienced players.
Join BetOnline today to benefit from all of the site’s features. From free training resources to high-stakes poker tournaments, there is very little missing from this reputable and licensed offshore casino.